Defending Life, Health, and Disability Insurance Claims
Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick provides a unique service to insurers seeking a Texas attorney to handle life, health or disability claims—small town service and rates, with big city experience and expertise. Our attorneys handle insurance claims matters in a number of rural counties throughout South Texas, while also handling federal litigation in the Southern and Western Districts of Texas.
Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick counsels clients on a wide variety of insurance coverage issues, including specifically claims made under life, health, and disability insurance policies. Ray Kerlick has handled life, health and disability insurance claims for a number of insurance companies over the years in both state and federal courts. In addition, Mr. Kerlick has tried first-party cases in Texas federal courts involving both ERISA and non-ERISA claims. Mr. Kerlick is a member of the DRI, Life, Health & Disability Committee and regularly attends their seminars and conferences. Mr. Kerlick has represented many of the largest life and disability insurers in a variety of matters including:
- Interpleader actions in state and federal court
- Declaratory actions involving first-party insurance coverage issues
- Representing Claims Administrators in ERISA appeals and litigation
- Subrogation claims on behalf of ERISA Administrators seeking recovery of benefits
- Defending insurers and agents from bad-faith claims arising under Texas law
- Providing local counsel for national coordinating firms and in-house counsel
Call us at 800-929-1725 or send us an email through our contact form.