Please join us in welcoming Attorney Fiona Goodison to our Fulshear office. You can arrange an appointment with Ms. Goodison by calling 800-929-1725.
– Good afternoon. This is Ray Kerlick from Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick law firm here in Fulshear, Texas, at our location at 29818 FM 1093. We are so excited that our business has grown, that we are able to add a few hours to the days that we’re here, as well as to add a new attorney. So we are very excited to add Fiona Goodison as our newest attorney here at the Fulshear office. Fiona, tell us a little bit about yourself.
– Hi, my name is Fiona Goodison. I’m originally from Miami, Florida, but I’ve been in Texas for a while. I attended college at Rice University. I attended law school at South Texas, and I’ve been practicing since 2002. I’ve practiced all sorts of litigation, from personal injury defense to some plaintiffs’ work, and all forms of commercial litigation, and I’m excited join the firm here. I’m a proud resident of Fulshear, Texas. I have three small kiddos, and I am very happy to be here several times a week to help you with your legal needs.
– Well, we’re happy to have Fiona, and so that also means we have an expansion of days that we’ll be open. So not only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, but now from Tuesdays and Thursdays, Fiona will be here from 9:00 to approximately 1:30, so we’ll be adding some hours. In addition, Fiona and I might be here together on Wednesdays as well, so we’re really excited to have additional hours of service and hope that you’ll come see us. Fiona, anything to add?
– We’re looking forward to seeing you. Come see us. Everybody needs a will, and that is definitely one reason you should come see us. One of our practice areas that we focus on is estate planning, so definitely come see us for those needs or other real estate matters or anything in general. We hope to help you.
– Thanks, and have a great day.