Wadler, Perches, Kerlick Offers You Large Law Firm Experience Combined with Small-Town Texas Values
Call or text 800-929-1725 for an appointment at any of our offices.
We help our clients by giving them plain-spoken answers to complex as well as every-day legal questions. Several of our partners worked at large law firms in Houston and San Antonio before returning to Wharton County and Fort Bend County to found Wadler, Perches, Kerlick. Our attorneys and most of our staff members were raised in this area, and our families live here. We’re here to help you, our neighbors, with a variety of legal issues. Call or text 800-929-1725 for an appointment at any of our offices in Wharton in Wharton County, Fulshear and Richmond in Fort Bend County and Bay City in Matagorda County.
- Perhaps a family member has passed, and you need help probating a will or administering an estate. Or maybe you’re starting a family, and you recognize the need for an estate plan to protect your loved ones. Wadler, Perches, Kerlick provides our clients with a basic estate planning package for a very low price, and it will help safeguard your family’s future.
- Perhaps you’ve been approached about signing an oil or gas lease. We can help you negotiate terms to ensure that you’re compensated fairly and your property is protected.
- Many property owners in our area are being approached by right-of-way agents to sign easement agreements for pipelines or to convey fee simple title for highways. We can help you negotiate with the right-of-way agents and go to court if necessary, to safeguard your rights and obtain fair compensation for the condemnation of your property. Our Shareholder, We have a blog with updates about current condemnation projects in Texas and information to help you learn about landowner rights in eminent domain.
- Do you need legal help with regard to the filing deadlines for mechanics liens for your construction company?
- Has your spouse asked you to sign a post-nuptial agreement? We can review the agreement and explain how your rights might be affected if you sign. We can also recommend changes to the agreement to safeguard your rights.
- Perhaps you have rental properties in Texas. If so, we can help you form a series LLC to protect your investments.
- Has a business failed to honor its contractual obligations to provide products or services to you? We can help you obtain what’s due to you.
Contact us by calling or texting 800-929-1725 for an appointment or send us an email by using our contact form.
Recent WPK Blog Articles
The following video is a news story from KXAN TV in Austin regarding the impacts of the Matterhorn Express Pipeline on a Central Texas Landowner. WPHK Attorney Philip Hundl is interviewed in the story, and he talks about how landowners can protect their rights in the face of pipeline condemnation. If you’d like an appointment…
In this video, Attorney and Shareholder, Ray Kerlick talks about our Legal Tech Stack for a mid-size, full service firm. If you have questions or you’d like to benchmark your legal tech stack with ours, please call or text our Firm at 800-929-1725. https://vimeo.com/687270356
This video on Succession and Estate Planning in Texas was recorded at a meeting of the Rotary Club of Brazos River, meeting at the Weston Lakes Country Club. In the video, Attorney Ray Kerlick talks about a variety of estate planning topics including wills and trusts, the transfer of property, probate and the Texas Transfer…
In this video, Attorney Brian Bankhead talks about what happens to your house when you die. Get the peace of mind that comes with completing an estate plan for your loved ones. Call 800-929-1725 for an appointment at our offices in Fort Bend County, Wharton County, and Matagorda County. https://youtu.be/393gWrabDQg?si=UUSRzD5UxqDRx3rA Summary of What Happens to…
In this video, Attorney Tony Ramirez explains the expanded standard possession order for parents living within 50 miles of each other in Texas. If you’re affected by a possession order and you’d like to learn more, please call our office at 800-929-1725 for an appointment. We have offices in Fort Bend County, Matagorda County, and…
In this video, Attorney Kari Lutringer talks about using a letter of intent in the sale of a business. The sale of a business can be a complex process and a letter of intent can help the parties document their responsibilities in the transaction. Ms. Lutringer is no longer with the Firm. Call or text…