Call 800-929-1725 for an appointment at any of our offices or click the button to schedule an appointment online.
We’re also a Hyatt Legal Plan provider.
We help our clients by giving them plain-spoken answers to complex as well as every-day legal questions. Several of our partners worked at large law firms in Houston and San Antonio before returning to Wharton County and Fort Bend County to found Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick. Our attorneys and most of our staff members were raised in this area, and our families live here. We’re here to help you, our neighbors, with a variety of legal issues. Call us at 800-929-1725 for an appointment at any of our offices in Wharton and El Campo in Wharton County and Fulshear and Richmond in Fort Bend County.
- Perhaps a family member has passed, and you need help probating a will or administering an estate. Or maybe you’re starting a family, and you recognize the need for an estate plan to protect your loved ones. Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick provides our clients with a basic estate planning package for a very low price, and it will help safeguard your family’s future.
- Perhaps you’ve been approached about signing an oil or gas lease. We can help you negotiate terms to ensure that you’re compensated fairly and your property is protected.
- Many property owners in our area are being approached by right-of-way agents to sign easement agreements for pipelines or to convey fee simple title for highways. We can help you negotiate with the right-of-way agents and go to court if necessary, to safeguard your rights and obtain fair compensation for the condemnation of your property. Our Shareholder, Attorney Philip Hundl, has a blog with updates about current condemnation projects in Texas and information to help you learn about landowner rights in eminent domain.
- Do you need legal help with regard to the filing deadlines for mechanics liens for your construction company?
- Many of our clients enjoy prepaid legal plans such as Hyatt Legal as an employment benefit. Our attorneys can help you under those legal services plans.
- Has your spouse asked you to sign a post-nuptial agreement? We can review the agreement and explain how your rights might be affected if you sign. We can also recommend changes to the agreement to safeguard your rights.
- Has a business failed to honor its contractual obligations to provide products or services to you? We can help you obtain what’s due to you.
Contact us by calling 800-929-1725 for an appointment or send us an email by using our contact form. You can also click the button below to schedule your appointment online.