Our Experienced Business Attorneys Can Help You
The attorneys at Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick provide an extensive range of legal services to help business clients all along the Gulf Coast region and the San Antonio/Houston corridor. Here are some of our business practice areas:
- Business Formation
- Oil & Gas
- Business Entity Disputes
- Business Insurance Coverage & Risk Management
- Contract Disputes & Negotiation
- Succession/Estate Planning
- Joint Venture & Partnership Disputes
- Local Counsel
- Commercial Litigation
Business Attorneys with Large Firm Experience and Small Town Values
With more than 85 years of combined experience in legal representation, our attorneys have established a proven record of success. You don’t have to travel to a big city law firm to get high quality legal representation. It’s available to our clients in South Texas from offices in Wharton and El Campo in Wharton County, our offices in Richmond and Fulshear in Fort Bend County and our newest office in Bay City in Matagorda County.
Many of the attorneys at Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick began their careers and training at top international law firms including Fulbright & Jaworski and Vinson & Elkins. We provide the resources and sophistication of a larger law firm combined with the small town values of personal attention and responsiveness for each of our clients.
Call or text 800-929-1725 for appointments at any of our offices. Appointments can be in-person, online or by phone.
Articles Related to Business Law
- Should I Form an LLC for My Texas Business
- What Should I Know Before Forming My LLC in Texas
- Should You Consider Forming a Series LLC for Rental Properties in Texas
- Texas Business Entity Disputes
- Tips for Hiring a Collections Attorney
- Small Business Liability Insurance Claims
- Answers about Employee Handbooks