Protect Your Family and Your Estate with Our Basic Estate Planning Special
The offer mentioned in the video has ended, but we’re now offering our basic estate planning package at an exceptional price at all offices. The package described in the video is now only $750. Call 800-929-1725 for an appointment today!
We’re offering you and your family an opportunity to do basic estate planning you’ve been putting off. For only $750, we can provide you and your spouse with the five documents in our basic estate plan, and we can help you avoid the needless worry and expense associated with not having an estate plan. A Transfer on Death Deed is available for only $200. Attorney Ray Kerlick explains more about our offer in this video.
Summary of the Basic Estate Planning Offer Video
– – Hi, this is Ray Kerlick from the law firm of Wadler, Perches, Hundl & Kerlick I’m here in our Fulshear office today to talk about an exciting wills and estate planning package special that we’re running until October 1, of 2018. [The current offer is a basic estate planning package for $750 and the offer is valid at all offices. A Transfer on Death Deed is available for an additional $200.]
For a married couple, for $750 we can provide you five different estate planning documents, including a will. We can typically turn around these packages in two to four weeks; so it’s fast, and it’s easy, and it’s professional, and it’s going to cost you about the same as it would as if you tried to go online or use an online service. You can deal with a real person with many years of experience in estate planning.
What kinds of things can we help you with? Well, first of all, we can help you with planning different things that you may not have thought about, that we have thought about and deal with every day. Allow us to take away some of the stress and concerns that will be left behind when you’re gone.
This is not only a financial burden for your loved ones but there’s also an emotional and a mental burden that goes with making decisions for you that you could have made for yourself if you’d simply sat down taken the time to meet with an estate planning professional, and go through the different options that you have.
Again, what we’re trying to do is make this as painless as possible, and as quick as possible, so that you can take care of this issue with something you know you need to do. Let us help you check this off of your list, and allow you to move on and feel little bit of comfort that you have taken care of something that we all know we need to. Please give us a call at 800-929-1725 to set up an appointment here at our Fulshear office and we can’t wait to hear from you. Thank you very much.
Articles Related to the Basic Estate Planning Offer
- Do I Need a Will in Texas
- Is a Handwritten Will Valid in Texas
- Attorney Ray Kerlick Recognized with A/V Rating
- Powers of Attorney in Estate Planning
- Trusts in Estate Planning
- Why You Need an Estate Plan